By voluntarily visiting the website of TECNITRAD S.A.C (hereinafter, “TECNITRAD”) you hereby recognize and accept that TECNITRAD and its contents are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. All reference to TECNITRAD hereinafter shall be understood as being made to its owner, promoter, and/or administrator. TECNITRAD reserves the right to restrict or terminate your access to the site or any link or part thereof at any time.
TECNITRAD does not make, either expressly or implicitly, any type of guarantee (regardless of whether such guarantees may be considered implicit, including guarantees of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose); nor does it guarantee that the material on TECNITRAD is free of infringement, nor that access to TECNITRAD or the links provided therein shall be provided without interruptions or error free. There are no guarantees that the site is secure, nor that the information on the site is complete, accurate, or timely and up-to-date. Although TECNITRAD involves the participation of professionals, said professionals participate voluntarily, free of charge, and as a form of sharing a common interest.
If you download any material from TECNITRAD, you do so on your own account and at your own risk and discretion. Without prejudice to the foregoing, none of the material on TECNITRAD may be used for commercial purposes without the prior authorization of TECNITRAD. You shall be exclusively responsible for any damage to your computer system and/or equipment (hardware and software) understanding damage to mean any physical or virtual loss that also involves the loss of data that may occur as a result of downloading any such materials. No advice or information, whether verbal or written, obtained from TECNITRAD, shall give rise to any guarantee of any nature.
CONDITIONS OF USE:
- By using TECNITRAD, you agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions established hereinbelow. If, to the contrary, you do not agree to said Terms and Conditions, you are hereby requested not to access the services or make use of TECNITRAD.
- TECNITRAD, in an effort to maintain and provide information as current and accurate as possible (without implying any type of guarantee) shall from time to time and continuously update its contents. In all cases, the information shown on TECNITRAD or in its links may be used for reference purposes only. Without prejudice to the foregoing, it should be clearly understood that TECNITRAD is not intended to sway opinion or induce visitors to act in accordance with the contents shown therein. As such, any change in opinion or attitude by visitors to TECNITRAD shall be understood by said visitor and by third parties as the visitor’s own decision.
- The publications, as updated, corrected, modified, and supplemented, as well as all other website materials, are subject to change or temporary or permanent suspension without prior warning from TECNITRAD.
- Total or partial reproduction is prohibited without prior notice and consent of TECNITRAD, along with any other type of commercial use of the materials found on TECNITRAD (whether published or removed). The content of TECNITRAD is the property of TECNITRAD or third parties who have provided it to TECNITRAD by virtue of the respective agreement, and thus constitutes intellectual property under Peruvian and international law. Failure to obey this prohibition shall result in all applicable legal, civil, criminal, and special actions, whether separately or collectively.
- Users of TECNITRAD may make one copy only of this website for personal, but not commercial, use, provided all intellectual property remains intact. The modification of the materials or use thereof for any other purpose is a violation of copyright and other intellectual property rights.
- The general interest articles, professional articles, tips, trademarks, and names that form part of the content of TECNITRAD are the property of TECNITRAD or its assignors (third parties that have granted TECNITRAD the right and/or license to use them). The authors and/or creators are mediately and immediately responsible for the content and the message thereof.
- TECNITRAD may contain hyperlinks, links, and other mechanisms of connection that allow for functionality, usability, and access to other websites. Neither TECNITRAD nor its owner or sponsor are responsible nor assume any responsibility whatsoever for the content of any internet website not directly related to TECNITRAD, or in the event of any possible or actual damages arising from the use of said links. Those internet websites through which it is possible to gain access to TECNITRAD are not under the control of TECNITRAD, its promoters, or owners. The visiting of any internet websites linked to TECNITRAD shall be performed at the account and risk of the user.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Up to the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law, the user understands that neither TECNITRAD nor its principal nor third party content providers shall be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive, or any other type of damages related to or resulting from the use of or inability on your part to use this site or any other site that you may access by or through a link from or to this site, or from any action that we may take or cease to take, as a result of email messages that you send us. This includes damages due to errors, omissions, interruptions, defects, delays, computer viruses, loss of profit or income, unauthorized access, or alteration of transmissions and data, and any other tangible and intangible loss.
This limitation applies regardless of whether claims involve damages for breach of contract and/or tort damages, i.e., according to the terms of a contract as a consequence of negligence, or on any other grounds, and even in the event that we or our representatives have acted negligently or have been notified of the possibility of such damages.
TECNITRAD reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to correct any error or omission in any part of the services. TECNITRAD may make changes to the materials, products, services, and prices (as applicable) that appear on the website at any time, and without prior notice. All data and information provided on this site is offered solely for the purpose of sharing common interests. TECNITRAD accepts no responsibility for accuracy, errors, omissions, and delays with regard to the information currently published or to be published in the future, nor with regard to any service offered. With regard to security, TECNITRAD seeks to ensure the sufficient and necessary security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of information under our control. However, the nature of virtual information and its flow makes it impossible to offer any guarantee whatsoever regarding the effectiveness of such security.
Currently, the use of TECNITRAD, as well as the services offered, is provided free of charge. TECNITRAD, at its sole discretion, may implement, at any given time, or at a time to be determined, the collection of a fee for the use of or access to the services. Where possible, and provided conditions so allow, all access shall be free of charge, but subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein.
In the event that you provoke or cause a technical interruption in TECNITRAD or the systems used to transmit to you this site or others, you are liable for any and all obligations, costs, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising from such interruption.
By making use of or accessing TECNITRAD, you grant your consent to receive electronic communications via email and/or SMS from TECNITRAD. You likewise accept that any notices, agreements, disclosures, and other communications we may send you by electronic means meet all legal communication requirements. You accept that TECNITRAD is free to use any comments, information, or ideas contained in any communication you may send us, at no cost and for no recognition or payment whatsoever, for any purpose, including the development, manufacture, and sale of goods and services, as well as the creation, modification, or improvement of the service provided by TECNITRAD, as well as other goods or services.
By providing us with your personal information, you agree to receive information on different activities by any means of communication, at the discretion of TECNITRAD. If you no longer wish to receive the service, please write to us at [email protected].
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
You are aware that these Terms and Conditions are governed by the jurisdiction of Peruvian law and fall under the competence of the courts of the Judicial District of Lima. In the event that any material on this site violates the laws of the place where you are located, the site is not intended for your use nor that jurisdiction, for which reason you shall not navigate or make use of TECNITRAD. You are completely responsible for informing yourself of the laws of your jurisdiction and complying with them, as well as familiarizing yourself with the consequences of accessing, navigating, or making use of TECNITRAD.
CHANGE TO THE TERMS
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change the Terms and Conditions at any time, announcing the amended terms on the site. You are responsible for reviewing from time to time any change that we may make to the Terms and Conditions. The continued use of this site following the announcement of changes to the Terms and Conditions or other policies means that you accept said changes. Thank you for visiting TECNITRAD.